Loner
Missing from Armada

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-10-2020, 02:59 AM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2020, 03:27 AM by Malalia.)

Jeez, she had to start paying more attention to her surroundings. Just because she was she was going though it, didn't mean she could be careless! With that, Malalia opened a single eye at the upside down image of a very large, darkly-furred female. "Ahhhh... let me just..." The young woman swung her legs over and out, scrambling to get to her paws. Once up, the corner of her lip tugged in a rueful smile, one ear flattened at the title. "It's just Malalia. Or Mala, if ya want less of a mouthful."

With that, she padded a little closer to the woman, curious. A polite cursory sniff told her that the woman was from the nearby pack. "I'm... I'm okay," she chuffed, plopping her rump on the ground with a worn out sigh, tail flipping over irritably. "Mother Nature is just kicking my ass today, that's all." And every day, for the foreseeable future, until this damned thing was over. What luck. What a prize it was, womanhood. She hated it. "I kind of just.... ran all the way here?"

"Speech"