size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Pansexual
07-10-2020, 01:05 PM

Well this was the last thing she wanted, she could feel Rhyme moving behind her but the woman was too busy retching into the ground. She was just dry heaving at this point, most of her prior meal had either already been digested or was now painting the ground in front of her. Her ears twitched a little bit as she heard Rhyme. The woman retched one last time and took a moment to catch her breath. Her head drooping. Samara took a few steps back, taking time to wipe her face on a few leaves as she moved, she'd need to properly wash her muzzle off in some water but it'd do for now just to help clean up a bit.

"I'll be fine." She said, her voice shaking a bit from weakness but otherwise sounding pretty resolute, she'd gotten used to this already after all. "Belive it or not a little wash up and I'll be ready to have a go at that rabbit you brought." She chuckled a little darkly.

"I'm sorry Rhyme, you set up such a lovely morning. Samara trailed off for a moment, but she knew she couldn't keep this little secret anymore.  I've been dealing with this for a few days now... I probably should have told you but I didn't want to worry you." She looked up at the big male, she was certain she looked like shit, tired from the strain on her body and probably with some remnants of her last meal hanging on her muzzle. That also didn't really make her feel better, it wasn't exactly a state she wanted Rhyme to see her in.

Speech

[Image: X7DSVIv.png]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.