size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantGold Medal 2020
07-10-2020, 05:58 PM
OOC: fade with your next post?

Askan hummed in acknowledgement. He wasn't quite as polite as Mæva but even he had the sense to at least recognise her efforts. She was pleasant enough anyway and she'd helped him a little back there with the cat so he had no reason to be a dick to her. He'd be lukewarm at best, that's all he could really manage. She then asked him if he had anywhere to be and he shrugged. There was no shame in admitting that he didn't, that he was all lonesome and transient but for some reason or another he hesitated. It wasn't a sign of weakness, surely, but to him it felt like it was, like he'd never find a place to belong.

No doubt he was making a mountain out of a molehill, being all dramatic and all woe is me! But it was had to repress such thoughts when they popped up in his mind so damn often.He snorted, passing it off as though he had something in his nose, and shooed away that line of thought. It was hard to linger on such broody thoughts when he wasn't alone anyway and if he got too huffy he'd no doubt make a scene, airing his dirty laundry.

"I don't really have anywhere to be, just moving around right now. I'll...figure something out eventually." Probably. Hopefully.

He continued on, moving at a steady pace as the pair moved north, slowly inching closer and closer to the edge of the Briar.

[Image: dcn3i8m-9c82d108-20e7-4e4d-8c63-664fb310...DJDJeXfbOA]