Missing from Armada

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-11-2020, 12:00 AM

Oh, she bet it was. Mal was barely scraping though herself, and she'd only recently begun her heat. She gave an empathetic smile to the woman, tail swishing behind her. There was a kind of comfort in knowing another she-wolf, close to her age, had been going though it, too. Not a single wolf in the pack was close to her age, or else no one she really knew well. And Motif had survived it, managing to actually come out sweet and kind and normal. Aurielle had told her she wouldn't be feeling like she was all the time, but it was a comfort to see more and more wolves simply going about their lives.

She listened, head dipped to one side. "We have a beach territory, too, but never thought of going there. I'm kind of surprised you manage to sit still for that! Mostly I just wanna run until I can't anymore." Maybe it was different for everyone, how the heat affected them? Not that listening to the waves wasn't enjoyable. But it was decidedly more of a sit-and-lay-back kind of activity, and she wasn't in a sitting-and-laying-back mood, as of late.

There were other questions she wanted to ask, though a flash of embarrassment left her shoving them to the back of her mind. She cleared her throat, rising to her paws. Anyway.... "So ah, what brought you out to the falls?"

"Speech"