size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
07-11-2020, 03:16 AM
The girl laughed softly at her brother's response and responded by burying her face in the thick fur of his throat. Indy was too kind. He was her balance and he was exactly what she needed. His kindness leveled the scale against her anger. They were the true Fatalis wolves. The four of them. Even their mother and father had chosen the name, but the four of them, they were born into it. It never dawned on her that her parents might eventually have more children. Her mind couldn't handle such thoughts right now anyway.

"Thanks, Indy." The small wolf curled herself into her brother's embrace. Why weren't they always together? Ah, right. Because their father found it strange. That was why they had begun to distance themselves originally. It wasn't good for them though. Neither of them. Together, they were better. "Let's stay together, okay? I don't care what dad thinks." Asla pulled back just enough to bring her purple gaze to meet Indy's blue. "I need you, Indy. I'm sorry." She apologized again before burying her face in his coat once more.
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]