gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-11-2020, 04:02 AM

With One Fel Swoop

The woman's red gaze softened as Aureus tried to fib for her. She knew that Eligos would catch it, and he surely did. Still, her heart warmed towards her gentler family member. Eligos, on the other paw, was hard and unmoving. Yes, she knew that her departure would have hurt him. Hurt them all. There hadn't been time to tell them of her intentions. As an after though, she should have tried harder to let at least someone know that she was going on a quest.

A whim? "It wasn't a whim. I needed to know. We all deserved to know." She became a little defensive for a moment, but a sigh washed it all away. "And yet nothing came of it. It would have been better had I just let them go and assumed them dead." Raising one paw, Fel rubbed the spot between her bloodied eyes. A dull thump was beginning to sound within her ears. "Regardless of how you feel, I missed you. I missed all of you every day." She had wanted to bring at least her sister back to them. It had been her intent to do this one thing for the family, but her quest had been in vain.

"Speech"

[Image: mZorPt0.png?1]
Fel can often be a very...mature character. Be aware.