size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-11-2020, 05:46 AM
Io laughed anew as Boreas asked if the rest of her pack was as crafty. "I must admit I'm a clever thing, but we all have our own unique skill set in the Armada." Each wolf pulled their weight. If they came into the fold without proper skills, then they learned them from someone else who was more knowledgeable.

Boreas questioned the leopards and Io cast her green-gold gaze towards the cats that were now rolling around on the sled that she'd crafted. "My brother had a snow leopard companion that he was given as a child. Enki, the big male there, I saved from certain death and nursed back to health. The pair became mated and now we have kits." A light shrug was given. "If you'd like a companion, they can be taken as children. You could earn the trust of an adult. You could nurse an injured creature back to health." She shot him another grin. "You know a lot of species even have a bit of a grasp of the wolfen tongue?" Enki had understood her when she first encountered him and he had spoken to her in her own tongue. Creatures were fascinating things and Io had always had an affinity for them.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.