size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Fail!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
07-11-2020, 11:38 AM
TIED TO WHAT IS LATE, AIN'T YOU NOW

Eligos shot him a look of disappointment but he simply stared back. He was ready to have his sister back and he'd had enough of this posturing. It wasn't like Fel was one of their more psychotic relatives. In his opinion Andras should've been dispatched years ago, but this was different. This was their sister. He looked between the two as Eligos spoke. In truth he shouldn't have been surprised at the tension. There'd been tension between all the siblings after Malleus' death and with so much to do they'd never really had a chance to talk or socialize. It was from one task to another. Maybe that's why he'd sought refuge in love, in Eliphas.

"It wasn't a whim. I needed to know. We all deserved to know."

Aureus nodded lightly to himself. It was a question that had long haunted him and with Fel's return he felt ready to let them go. "I understand. I wish you'd said something before you left but I'll be honest, if I'd known I'd have been tempted to let you go. I don't want to give up on them but if we haven't seen mother or Amaris by now I doubt we ever will. The volcano likely took them, just like our father." He didn't bother mentioning Archon. He didn't consider the man an Abraxas and it was a small blessing amidst the disaster that the volcano dispatched him.

He looked to Eligos. "Eligos please, take Fel into Aerie. If you want to hang the responsibility on me feel free to do so. If she should commit some heinous act or vanish again without a word you can take the payment in my blood."