size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
KatG2

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
07-11-2020, 05:35 PM
The young woman who replaced his young daughter Motif almost took him just as much by surprise as his voice had to her. He hid any emotion beyond the love he had for his daughter. Theory wasn’t the only one of his offspring he’d failed in his weakness. Dark ears fell to his head and he returned her timid expression with a soft smile. Unsure when all of his kids started calling him by his name rather than dad. He’d done everything in his power to try and make the right decisions for his children, but in the end it didn’t matter. He had broken, and so had his family around him.

Maybe he’d get a second chance.

”You know you can call me dad.” He told her softly, having said those same words to Theory a year ago. Nostalgia raced through him, remembering those first few moments after Motif and Poem’s birth. Those few precious days when the four of them had been a real family. He willed his heart not to break again and he mentally shook off the difficult memories before he dove too deep. He couldn’t return to the past, he had to look to the future. ”I brought you something.” Rhyme told her, hiding any emotions clinging to his voice as he displayed the black and white feathers for her. ”A gift from Solitude and Imperia.” He explained warmly.