size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Pride - GayBeevent
07-12-2020, 05:24 PM

There was something almost hypnotic about watching the small man return to consciousness, it always drew a small smile to Octave's lips. Getting to see the way that wakefulness transformed the man and the look that passed over the soft seafoam gaze Octave had learned to love so much. Kite asked what the plan was and Octave hummed softly, gently nosing the man's shoulders to gesture for him to roll over and gently extracted his limbs from the tangle that was their sleeping positions.

The man moved softly towards the mouth of the den, he turned back to make sure Kite was following him. He gestured with his muzzle to indicate they'd be heading out. Not too far though, no there was a small pile of herbs, mostly just common things but notably bitter, left a little from the mouth of the den. Noko hadn't returned yet so Octave simply settled himself in front of the herbs, gesturing for Kite to face him. He was content to wait for a little bit. But his ears were perked for the telltale patter of Noko's little paws. He figured he might as well test Kite on his knowledge, nodding towards the pile. Some dandelion heads poked out from between Marigold petals and motherwort leaves. They'd only be ingesting small doses of the herbs, nothing enough to affect either man who didn't really need their medicinal properties but just enough to find how they could help to mask their flavor.

WC: 247 (936/1500)

Octave & Noko

[Image: dPPg3BE.png]
Octave mostly speaks through his Red bellied Lemur companion Noko, assume she's with him unless explicitly stated otherwise
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3