An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
07-12-2020, 05:10 PM

Azure's shoulders shrugged at her threat as though he was unshakable, though the boy could not bring himself to meet the general's firm gaze. "I am interested in my training." He muttered argumentatively, tattered ears falling back to his skull in annoyance. Azure always worked hard in training, it wasn't any fault of his that he couldn't ever win. He sighed, peeking over at her as she continued and offered him a deal.

Was it worth it? Azure previously had had so much confidence in himself but even that was fading away as he suffered loss after loss. His two torn ears were a permanent reminder of them, each maimed by a different wolf who'd bested him in combat. If Tamsyn won, Azure wasn't sure if he could bring himself to hold up his part of the deal. His teeth worked gently against blackened lips as he studied her. The prince was too proud to refuse it and show himself a coward. "Alright, fine."

She'd stressed that it would be a fair fight, and Azure ran his gaze over her contemplatively. For this one he'd not call his companions as it appeared she had none at her side. He'd keep his bracers as she had some of her own, though he'd leave off his condor armor so they'd only have one piece each. The boy straightened and looked down upon the smaller wolf, his lips curling back in what was half a snarl, and half a grin. "Prepare yourself, General."

With the warning given Azure thundered towards her, his upper body lifting and his left leg reaching forward in an attempt to bring it down upon around her shoulder. Very quickly the prince had learned how deadly his mutated paws could be, and it was rare for him to not initiate a fight by attempting to put the long curved claws into a solid position upon his opponent. His right leg he kept close to the ground, aiming to wrap it around Tamsyn's left above her bracer and use the blade hidden behind to cut against the vulnerable back of her leg where her tendons lie.

Azure Keres Fatalis vs Tamsyn  for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bracers with knife
Defensive Battle Accessory: Not equipped
Companion 1: Not present
Companion 2: Not present
Mutation 1: Saber fangs - Offensive
Mutation 2: Bear paws - Offensive
Mutation 3: Bone spurs - Offensive
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Advanced Hunter
Specialty: N/A

[OOC: I've ranked down Az's skills for plot purposes, as I want it to be a fair fight <3]

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.