Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Pride - BisexualBeevent
07-12-2020, 08:48 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2020, 08:48 PM by Elise.)

She would have been happy to listen to Noemi give every little detail about the life she had while they were apart, but it seemed like she would get the broad strokes of it for now. She gave an intrigued grin when her sister mentioned meeting a man, glad to see that there was someone that made her happy. It did make her head tilt to the side a bit when she talked about a religion they followed being something she might not agree with, but she couldn't imagine what it could possibly be. As long as it made her sister happy and it wasn't hurting anyone why would she have an issue with it? It would be something Elise would certainly have to press her sister for more information about, but it would have to wait until she was able to answer the string of questioning that was presented to her.

"I've been in and out of Boreas as well... mostly out if I'm being honest," she replied with a soft chuckle. Her expression grew a bit more somber when the topic of their parents came up. "Father passed away. He was fairly old when we were born after all... I'm not sure about Mother... I would assume by now she probably has as well, but I haven't been able to track her down. I went to where our old den was recently, but there's no traces of any of our family around there any more. That was the first place I went to when I came back to boreas - hoping you or one of our siblings would be there." She knew their litter had been fairly scattered very early on and even their older half siblings had gotten caught in the breeze at some point. It seemed like much of their family, as close and loving as they were, all seemed to be drifters when not held down by a pack of some kind.

"Tell me more about this guy and this religion," she insisted, bringing that easy smile back to her muzzle as she sat back on her haunches. "You can't just brush over things like that! I want to know all about this Idun character."

"Speech" Thought