Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-12-2020, 11:09 PM
She tried to read him, but of course she spent a majority of her life looking down at the paws of others. Perhaps it was the fact that she had grown fed up of this that provoked her to seek this path. It slightly differed from her previous one in the back of her mind she figured she was still addicted to being told what to do. However with dark days on her dark mind she had trekked through and hadn't let it break her. She was a parentless child and with that it would take her a moment to learn the ways of these wolves. Loviat's eyes brightened though as he offered his home to her. She stepped across the border cautiously more towards the sense that she was taking in the feeling of the ravine under her paws. Willingly stepping into territory... it was a freeing feeling.

Loviat listened carefully to his explainations, her ears perked forward to listen. Her tail wagged slightly at the start of it when he finished she was already sure of what she wanted to do. Although he made note she could use a pathless rank but somehow it felt almost like an insult. "The path of Antler seems to be my best fit. I'm a hunter by nature - although I've recently been delving into navigation as well." she explained. Giving a brief sigh, she didn't like talking about her past but she best saw that he was aware of it. "I was previously a slave to a group of wolves, I can't remember if they were in auster or farther past since I hate to think about it. I had been a slave since birth and I saw no need to be abused anymore so here I am. It is in the past but I felt the need to let you know. Now I only wish to put myself towards something and sharpen my hunting skills." she nodded her head. She normally wasn't open with the information but she tried to act casual about it at the same time.