size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutValentines 2020
07-15-2020, 03:23 PM

No no no! Things were only just getting worse and worse his brother, gods his brother appeared from within the packlands. Where had Beat been? He looked so strong, so healthy and somewhere in Tempo's mind he knew it was because of his curse, he'd been gone long enough for Beat to thrive. Twig arrived along side his brother and Tempo took a few more steps back, shaking his head. He could feel his stomach twisting, his strenght flagging as he looked at the pained expressions on their faces. Why couldn't they understand? He had to do this, it was the only way to protect them all!

Violet gaze snapped to Theory as the young alpha spoke. No, no no nonononononononono! Tempo shook his head violently, he couldn't risk staying, he couldn't risk the harm it might do to his brother and Twig... and though he'd never admit it he couldn't risk the fact that if nothing bad happened he might just choose to stay permanently. "Theory I'm sorry, I- I can't. I- I'll visit." Tempo was already backing away, he glanced at his brother and Twig, just barely managing to croak out an "I'm sorry." Then he turned and started off, running like all of hell was on his tail.

He had to get out of there.

-Exit Tempo unless stopped-

"Speech"

Art by Wolf-o-Sith