Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
08-29-2013, 11:42 PM

He could see the smile of approval that lingered on Erani's ivory lips, causing the young Knight to raise his head with pride. He liked receiving approval from an elder, even if that elder was a complete stranger. The elder woman rose, motioning for him to follow. The grey-blue brute complied easily enough, powerful limbs pulling him forward to walk alongside the elder healer, his hulking frame easily towering over hers. But ever the respectful man, Taurig kept his head down, ears attentive to the woman's next set of words. You?ve the heart of a Leader, yourself. A true Leader puts the pack before himself. He sacrifices things, like your loyalty for your father, for the pack. I have a feeling that that line you speak of, is something he may cross soon. If you were my son, I would be proud beyond words that you would set something you see as important aside for the good of the pack. If he'd been her color of fur, she would've easily been able to see the hot blush that seeped into his cheeks, but lucky for him his dark fur kept it hidden beneath the surface. He hadn't expected such kind words from a stranger.

That means a lot Miss Erani, coming from a practical stranger. I knew there was a reason why I'd come here today and I believe it was because I was meant to cross paths with you... He trailed off, allowing his icy gaze to dance to the far horizon, his mind moving backwards in time. You know, you remind me a lot of my mom. She was very much like you, except that she was a warrior, not a healer. You would've liked her. He turned back towards Erani, a smile gracing his inky jowl. Could Erani become his second Valhallan friend?

Talk like this