build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-16-2020, 09:47 PM
Theory sighed contentedly as Thalia fit herself around her. At first she worried - was she too big? Was she breathing too loud? Too softly? Oh, no, she forgot to breathe at all! - but as Thalia tucked her muzzle around her shoulder, she began to relax. How strange. The smaller wolf fit perfectly. A pleasant growl vibrated deep in her throat, almost akin to a purr. This was almost better than the hot springs. Tension began to unspool from her muscles. She stretched out and laid her muzzle on her paws. Theo relished in the warmth Thalia provided. It cut the chill of the rain perfectly. Sheets of rain poured down around the tree. Beneath the branches was a quiet reprieve from the outside world.

She quirked a brow and tilted her head to peer back at Thalia. Her brother had returned? Where had he been? Family wasn't something they had really talked about yet. Only in the broader sense, really. Did Thalia even know she had sisters? Theory's stomach clenched, taut with nerves. Plenty of wolves had vulgar opinions about Poem and Motif due to their parentage, which seemed to be an open secret in Boreas due to unfortunate circumstances. What would Thalia think? It wasn't in Theo's heart to feel shame for her siblings. No, she pushed any thoughts about their conception deep down and aside. They were her sisters. That was all. "My sister came home just before the raid. I know it can be difficult to adjust, especially since things have changed so much. Motif struggled for a while. I'm sure once he finds his footing things will seem better." She sighed and shifted her weight slightly until she was leaning back into Thalia's thick fur. "I did meet your Eligos. Quite the gentleman. My other sister, Poem, seems to have taken a liking to him." Did he have any ulterior motives? Theory tried to stay sharp, but Thalia's presence made her mind sluggish. Maybe they really could just chat about their families without any pretense.