Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-17-2020, 12:22 AM

At first impression the man seemed pleasant, able to remain a gentleman even while laid up and in pain. "Please, call me Zee." She insisted with a smile, seating herself before him and wrapping her tail around her back paws. Had the day treated her well? She reflected. "It's still early." An easy chuckle rolled from her lips, and then a soft sigh. She was ready for spring to return and the troubles of winter to vanish with the snow. "I trust my wolves have made you comfortable?"

Iolaire was a skilled healer and Zee found herself looking around the room at the collection of herbs and other healing items. While Valhalla was a pack mostly unknown to them, the Armada would spare no expense in helping a wolf in need. Her brow raised as her gaze fell upon his pig skin and the odd markings drawn onto it. What was it that the injured man was working on? She couldn't help the hint of suspicion that grew slowly in her chest - could he be taking notes to return to Valhalla and use against them? - though she wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. Prior to being crowned Zee was always able to see the good in others, she had to remember to keep that faith even when a guest was deep inside her home. "What is that you're working on? If you need more materials, I can have someone retrieve some for you."

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.