size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Critical Fail!
07-17-2020, 08:58 AM

He continued to walk on as she came close beside him on the mostly meaningless endeavor. Her scent he took in slowly but deeply, not trying to be obvious or weird of his backwards intentions. It was hard to resist to a point he wanted to push her down and run away. Nearly the mind of a young pup that was almost never a way he felt or showed. Damn he hated his mother, because if it weren't for her he'd...

"Maybe you can tell me more someday." He chuckled, a bit of a joke to meet up with her again but he wasn't opposed to doing so. He felt it important to learn more beyond the waters and continents. Any new ways of living he was interested in learning.

He had to stop and think for a moment. He was only a pup when Agria stole him from his family and his home. His eyes closed in thought as he tried to rush up ideas. "It was very different there, the seasons were backwards, I remember it being hot and humid as I played with my brother in our first two seasons." He paused, his face clearly disturbed by the thought of his brother or his childhood. His ears still tipped up but facing behind him. It wasn't something he tried to pull up from the depths but it was almost like it came out naturally. He had a lot of resentment towards his mother for stealing this from him. But whatever he was feeling, it was definitely showing that disturbance through his expressions.

Walk "Talk" Think

!Rated R! For language and sexual themes. Prone to violence.

(Kah-ef-kah Ah-brax-us)

Scent: Roses
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Season: Winter
Height: 40 inches
Home: Grapevine Cathedral
Maims: Sheath scarring, barely noticeable unless someone is actually looking there while he is belly-up

Important Details: