size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail

VolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-17-2020, 02:10 PM
Corvus was a comfort and stability in a time that seemed filled to the brim with uncertainty. She held onto him tightly, feeling like she never wanted to let him go. Everything was changed between them but also felt exactly the same. She could be herself with him, he knew her well. He’d seen her cry and laugh, knew her passion and would become her greatest ally in the fight with survival. Corvus already felt like he was the other half of her whole. His voice was soft as he told her much the same as what she had, he would do anything for her. She accepted his promise with a shy grin that grew as he told her how long he’d already been hers.

Violet eyes twinkled lightly as she paused for a moment to take in his handsome features. She embraced the emotions and held tightly to the excitement welling inside. They had a whole future to build together. Twig grinned brightly before leaning forward to offer Corvus an innocent kiss that wouldn’t take much to become more passionate. It was easy to forget the necessities with her heart about to burst from her chest. What next? Should they tell Theory, she knew she needed to tell Beat. For now she wanted to just be with him. ”Really?” She asked, knowing already that he wouldn’t make something like that up. ”Now I’m sorry I didn’t say something sooner.” She chuckled softly.