size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Critical Fail!
07-17-2020, 05:48 PM

His midnight eyes came to look at her again as their expressions mirrored each other, a squinted frown. He would shake his large body to rid himself of the stinging memories he forced to push behind him in the reign of his mother.

He was glad for the slight change in the topic, asking about Boreas instead. He'd think quickly but knowing it all had to be in preference, "That depends on what you like." His once sour face turned back into his more common joking one, this time his grin a little less exaggerative. "I've trained a lot in the battle field, it's a good place to learn the means of fighting." He was pretty sure she was at least more uninterested in a fighting skill than he was but he saw no fault in always training your defense. Especially from the likes of him.

If she would go to walk on from their pause he wouldn't hesitate to follow her, standing here in once place was rather boring though he wouldn't mind either way. "Gods, the soulless forest is a nightmare. My mother gets us lost anytime she feels confident to travel through." He would ignore that fact he mentioned his mother, not even realizing he had. "I prefer forests like the red forest or mile-high woods." He had to think another second, he couldn't pick out any one place or terrain in particular. "Or the mountains like fenrir's maw or locus obscuro." All these place mostly dark and sometimes scary especially for those who don't like to travel or explore.

An eye turned to the young girl realizing he had been lost in his own thoughts, luckily not on the thoughts of her. "Don't suppose you'd have any recommendations for me." The continuous joker went on.

Walk "Talk" Think

!Rated R! For language and sexual themes. Prone to violence.

(Kah-ef-kah Ah-brax-us)

Scent: Roses
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Season: Winter
Height: 40 inches
Home: Grapevine Cathedral
Maims: Sheath scarring, barely noticeable unless someone is actually looking there while he is belly-up

Important Details: