An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
07-18-2020, 09:31 AM
He did have a point, how was he supposed to know what she liked? Though when he mentioned the battlefield Hanako was quick to shake her head. Maybe she ought to try but the idea of it just seemed off putting to her, and rather unnecessary since  she'd always been surrounded by warriors who were far more capable than she could ever dream of being.

"I think I'll skip the battlefield, save myself the embarrassment of getting my ass whooped." She giggled at that thought, thinking that it'd never happen to her.

To Hanako's relief Kefka began walking once again and soon caught up with her. He went onto speak about a soulless forest and Hanako was struck with a blazing sense of intrigue, after all with a name like that how could she not be curious? It sounded awfully spooky and whilst she wasn't brave she never really had anything to fear either. Being coddled as she was had really skewed her perspective of things, danger always seemed like such an abstract concept to her, like it wasn't something she needed to concern herself with. Yet anyway.

She couldn't help but linger on the fact that he mentioned his mother, as though he was thinking of her without even meaning to. She idly found herself wondering how her parents were doing, all safe and cared for in the positions the Keepers had so generously provided them. Did they even think of her? It was hard for Hanako to do the same, since she could barely remember their faces but she'd be a liar if she claimed that she didn't think of them from time to time. But anyway....

"Hmm I like forests, but after a while they all sort of blend together. Hard to tell where one starts and the other ends." They were just a blur of greens and browns, places she passed through but never lingered. "Mountains are okay too but a hassle to climb. Hmm, the beaches around here are really nice. To the west there's a beach with black sand, it's really beautiful! Especially when the sun sets."
[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]