size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Critical Fail!
07-18-2020, 12:14 PM

Her politeness and ways to continue their conversation was alluring to him. Most would cower to him, run away, or even just have a common awkwardness towards a stranger. But she seemed to be just fine on her own. Was it her young age? Or her upbringing? He may never know. He felt it nice to continue to know her or any other wolves he considered to have a likeness to. But there was that itch he was holding in the back of his head that told him to cut them off.

"That sounds familiar to me," the thought of the ebony beach buried deep. "I must have been there when I was young." And he had. Agria once lived in the cavern that made an exit to the black shores, before she joined the empire alongside Kaine and soon birthed Kefka and Meph. But she knew she couldn't stay there long after Kaine sensed her abandonment. And since then they stayed on the move, never really having a place called home and Kefka never really feeling what he would call safe on the run from the titan.

Through his paw steps he looked up at the mostly brown and green branches, his temptations seeming easily sub-sided as their time together extended. "I wouldn't want to keep you for too long." A sly grin as his eyes came down to look at her again, "You wouldn't want to keep me for long either." A joke if that, a secret behind it. But he felt he acted good enough to keep his demon at bay and it seemed like he never knew how much he could control it. Because the only reason he was holding back was because he had a dictator waiting at home for him. It wasn't because he didn't want to let go on the girl, because he certainly did. But he felt the consequences that came after were something beyond his thoughts even. Why was he so worried about his mother? He couldn't even give an answer.

Walk "Talk" Think

!Rated R! For language and sexual themes. Prone to violence.

(Kah-ef-kah Ah-brax-us)

Scent: Roses
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Season: Winter
Height: 40 inches
Home: Grapevine Cathedral
Maims: Sheath scarring, barely noticeable unless someone is actually looking there while he is belly-up

Important Details: