Valdís

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - LesbianCritical Hit!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
07-19-2020, 08:27 AM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2020, 08:27 AM by Valdís.)

Sparrow was the next to arrive and Valdís gave the girl a quick nod of greeting. She glanced about her as they waited for the rest of the wolves to show, her lips pursing together at the tardiness. She'd expect a swifter answer to any calls of security concerns at the border but perhaps everyone was busy with other tasks. She smirked as Ash spoke about the number of fighters in Fireside but either way the meeting would continue.

She thought for a moment. "The dirtiest thing I can think of and have seen was one wolf trying to urinate on another during a fight. For my personal experience I guess Celestial's alpha tried to fart on me while we were engaged in battle but I didn't really notice." She grinned. "I was too focused on maiming him and I'm happy to say I was successful." Even though Talis had lost she'd succeeded in maiming two of Celestial's members in that bloody raid.

"Talk" "You" Think