An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
07-19-2020, 08:33 AM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2020, 08:35 AM by Álarr.)

Álarr's thoughts drifted as they waited for the rest of the warriors to arrive. He was running over all the things he wanted to get done that day after training and the stores he needed to restock. With spring around the corner he was anxious to get back to herb gathering.

When it was clear they were going to have a small turn out the meeting started and Álarr brought his attention back to Ash's words. He couldn't really think of anything that dirty that he'd seen. Valdís spoke first and Álarr wrinkled his nose at the urine story. That was disgusting!

"I don't think I've ever seen anything that dirty in a fight before. Not that I can recall anyway. But I guess to follow up on Valdís' thoughts… being ejaculated on would be pretty gross. In terms of dirty tactics I've always wondered how it would work to try swatting dust or something into an opponents eyes."