ardent

Desicions, Desicions

Ryker

gems
size
build
player
08-30-2013, 11:41 AM
As soon as the brute appeared come did another soul. Her scent was familiar, she must be a lady from his pack even though Ryker had never seen her before. Oh yes yes, he had, at a meeting. The young man had forgotten her name but she was of relation to Erani. He stood there quite stiffly as his aqua blue and green gaze looked back and forth between the creature and the other wolf. She then asked what brought all of them out here. No one had answered yet besides the creature who said something about dinner time. The boy's worry ceased as the animal explained he had stumbled upon the pup. Next the male watched as the thing let the pup have his meal. A small smile formed on Ryker's maw; maybe this creature wasn't so bad after all. Then realizing it may be his turn to speak the boy perked up his white lined ears before opening his mouth.

"I-I was looking for my mother and possible my siblings, but mostly my mother. You see, she has dissapeared along with my brother and sister...but she has been gone longer..." he said as his ears lay flat against his skull.

The boy looked up sheepishly after he had honestly spoken. Ryker wasnt a yearling quite yet so he wondered if this lady would tell on him. What would his father say if he found out? Would he mind? After all, his old man had been a but immobile for a while from his bum leg. This frustrated Ryker, he didn't know why everything had to go wrong at the same time! With a twitch of his ear the young man calmed down and looked back at the pup.

Surprise struck him as the pup almost seemed unsettled by his presence, did he do something wrong? Even so, he squirmed a bit and felt a little bad for the girl. As he looked closely she almost reminded him of his sister, well, only the spots did. The pup's base coat was brown while his sister's was black. And Ryker knew Resnera had more dots on her pelt that made her look like she had stars in her pelt, or snow when it was winter. Even though if he unsettled the pup a bit she did the complete opposite to him.

Watch her did he do as she began to eat the turkey the big thing had given her. Turning back to the others did he remember he didn't know anyone's name.

"My name's Ryker, Ryker Tsarev." he said to everyone there, hoping they would do the same.