Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
07-20-2020, 05:34 PM

Recluse was taking a break from her duties with her guests and taking a bit of a stroll, Lilith coiled around her neck in the usual position the serpent chose. The albino woman had become somewhat taken with wearing her bracers to her sessions, it made her feel powerful and she hadn't had a chance to take them off yet. A voice echoed across the land, bouncing off of the trees that dotted the shrine. With a glare Recluse peered out past the border, shapes pounding towards them from the rise. Recluse caught a pack scent on the wind and a growl pulled from her lips. Without a moment's hesitation she tipped her head back to alert the rest of the pack, already scanning for her opponent.

Recluse spotted her only a moment later, white and young looking. Many of the warriors that charged towards her were armored or bore signs of experience and while Recluse loved a challenge she was also nothing if not opportunistic. The Albino woman dropped down for a moment, observing the advancing hoard and lining up her shot. Then she exploded from the grass, charging straight for her target.

Recluse would attempt to slam into the young girl, hoping the element of surprise would knock her much larger opponent off balance, wind her maybe, anything to get her started on the wrong foot. At the same time her jaw would part, neck craning to try and grab onto... well anything really eager to simply draw first blood. There were no punches pulled here, Recluse fought for keeps.

Recluse Ithuriel-Klein vs Winter for Dominance
Round 1/?
Size: Large
Build: Light
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather bracers
Companion 1: Black-necked spitting cobra, Female - Attack
Skills: Intermediate Intellectual & Expert Fighter
Specialty: N/A

speech think action

Art by Akage-Kitsu
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.