Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-20-2020, 10:43 PM
The dame had turned her head to look at him though her demeanor seemed far from friendly. Maybe he came across her at a bad time...perhaps something had put her in a bad mood before he came along, but then..."It's been some time..." His brow shot up and his head tilted slightly in confusion when she said that. He hadn't properly met his nephews first mate nor really his first two children before the pack had disbanded so suddenly, so he didn't really remember her..."I don't suppose you followed me down here." He glanced behind him real quick to make sure she wasn't talking to someone else before turning back to her. "I...I'm sorry, but I think perhaps you have the wrong wolf." He didn't move any closer to her, but he subtly motioned with his head to draw his foxes back to him. He didn't know if this woman would see them as a threat if they were lurking about on their own, or if one of them might launch themselves at her should they think she was a threat to him. He tried to figure out if he'd seen her before, but honestly it'd been so long he just couldn't remember the short Dauntless days...