Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-21-2020, 12:15 AM

It didn't take long for Kirsi to answer his summons, her voice falling easily on his ears despite the wind that whistled on occasion at it passed the ship. He was glad for the shelter that the structure provided them. "Thank you for coming, Lady Kirsi." A new title for a newly Knighted warrior. While the more common way to address a Knight was "Ser", the women Knights could also go by Lady. Kirsi was now a Lady Knight, one of the more respected warriors of the pack with her position. She had, after all, done an exceptional job in the raid and she deserved no less. "I was hoping to speak to you about your position in Winterfell. More importantly, any ambitions you might have, if any. I aim to fill Winterfell's ranks with the best of the best, and especially the higher ranks with wolves that I trust. You did an exceptional job at the raid and clearly earned your new title of Knight, but I am curious...are you interested in aiming higher?" If, like Song, she wasn't completely sure yet, then he wouldn't hold that against her. He had always been an ambitious soul, and others not so much. But surely the wolves who followed him wanted to set their sights higher?