Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
07-21-2020, 03:44 AM
Walk | "Talk" | Think

As his tone and stature changed almost instantly, Aranea would immediately feel hurt by it. Her ears flipped back slowly in her shame. Tears seemed to well in her eyes but she would hold them back. When she looked at Torin now, she thought of Tyranis. A stone cold Alpha who needed to care more of his duties to his pack before anything else. She felt she could barely look him in the eye, it was hard to hold back the emotions she had been drained from over the years. She pulled herself back, no longer reaching to comfort him.

But none the less when she thought of her friend she thought of a new start. Stepping out of the pot and into a new life. She was exhausted of dwelling on the past. And as she lived on her own these past few years she was drowning in it.

"I can- I can help you." She stuttered as she choked and regained what bit of her confidence she had left. She was able to make herself look back at him, her ears relaxing though not necessarily pointed forward as if she were full of joy, clearly. "I can help your pack." An offer if not for him, for herself. Though she needed that boost to make it through the rest of her life she felt almost as if she could be a slave to him and his people, even figuratively. "I need to repent, Torin." Here words rang sincere, the shame could be scented on her for what felt like miles. But all this time she was running away from her problems. Now with Torin standing before her, she felt like she had to make up for everything she did. Even if he wasn't apart of nearly a portion of her wrong life.

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead