An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
07-21-2020, 10:01 AM

Azure's smile became more genuine as his father gave permission for her to stay, there were conditions set but they were only a small annoyance and nothing worth arguing. While he thought too highly of himself to give the welcome tour it was something he could swallow, and being asked to train the girl was nothing he couldn't handle. Besides, Hanako's energy made the prince feel good about himself so surely it wouldn't be a hardship to devote a few afternoons to her. "Thank you, father. I'll get her ready." The imbedded promise of a spot in the raiding party should he do well was something the prince could hold on tight to, and if to be allowed to attend he had to ensure Hanako could defend herself then the girl was in for a lot of bruises in her future. He glanced towards her then, catching her lingering gaze and nodding his head subtly towards her. The hard part was done, now all that was left was to get Hanako settled and begin training for his first raid.

OOC: Made a new thread for continuing tour!

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.