gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
07-21-2020, 02:06 PM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2020, 08:43 AM by Dragon Mod.)
Alright, so two of Avalon's youngest litter are up for grabs! Previous players went inactive so here's a shot at grabbing one.

This re-adoption will be short and simple and like most adoptions, there will be some rules.

1. If the pup is inactive for a month we reserve the right to reclaim unless of course, you let us know you'll be absent. If the absence extends two months or longer we will reclaim regardless. If you claim absence but are posting other characters and not this pup for a month we will not count it as an absence and will reclaim. (Sounds harsh, sorry but this is Avalons last litter, I've had her since she was a puppy and I want these kids as active as possible.)

2. Any designs provided by us remain on Ardent ONLY and any ties to this character remain on this character. You're welcome to provide your own design, however. Designs are restricted to natural colors as there were no unnatural stuff going on in the Ancora line (and possibly Feli's too), older players who are familiar with Avalon's family line are also welcome to design their own thing based off old family traits! Eye colors may vary and can be changed on a design if you don't like the current eye colors, too.

3. Name theme is french in honor of Felicien. My pup's name is Claire & Belle is remaking her boy, and Kat has a boy named Océan.

4. Alignments not to go below true neutral. Meaning no evil chars or little assholes cuz Avalon will legit devote all her time to them, teach them values, etc until she dies. Development can, of course, happen ICly. But anyone who chooses to mess with these kids will have Winterfell/Ancora family knocking on their door just an FYI.

5. Kids are born and raised in Winterfell

6. Just a side note, since I had been incredibly busy since these kids were pretty much born, I hadn't had the chance to really post Avalon all that much let alone my pup, so while actual threads are few, it's assumed Avalon has taught them things and been present and the siblings growing up together or something.

7. Currently, the litter is 1yr old (spring-born) now and it has been a few seasons since their fathers death. Going to also leave a little note here that it can be assumed the kids were either sick or perhaps went missing/got lost. If the latter, then assume they are being tracked down by either another Ancoran family member or someone in the pack in an effort to bring them home. There's actually a few routes you can go with this, just dm me on discord to sort this out!

8. Purchases: Extra pup passes were already purchased for this litter. Also, any height up to 39" is 50% off and there's another 25% off up to 42"

Available designs
Design 1
Design 2
Design 3
Design 4
Design 5
Design 6
Design 7
Design 8
Design 9
Design 10
Design 11
Design 12
Design 13
Design 14
Design 15
Design 16

More designs! These ones take more after the Ancora line~
Ancora 1
Ancora 2
Ancora 3
Ancora 4
Ancora 5
Ancora 6

Code:
Pup name: -- Ancora-Desrosiers
Design:
Appearance: (site minimim)
Personality: (site minimum)
Alignment:
Potential plans/goals:
Rp sample:  200 word minumum(required for new players only)

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!