Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
07-21-2020, 06:08 PM

“Today, we fight to reclaim a cache of supplies left behind when Ashen moved from Wolfpaw Lake, to the Alabastrine Shrine. We fight for the experience of a raid, and to test the mettle of our neighbours. We do not fight to maim, or take things that they need. We are a hard pack, but we are not unnecessarily cruel. Anyone who initiate a maim today will see the sharp end of my teeth, but I will not rebuke you for answering any escalation they deal upon you. Today, we raid!”

He stood behind his Alpha, today marked his first duty as a full warrior,after his promotion he promised he was going to carry his title with pride and never do anything that could stain it.And today upon his leader's orders he had no plans to maim anyone,and even if his alpha haven't said it he didnt want to cause major injuries at all. But of course he was ready to pay back any further actions from the attacked. "Yes sir," He responded with an ice-cold expression as a large Jaguar stood beside him with a neutral face.He joined Dunkan not long ago, after both of them joined forces to beat up a cougar. And well here he was joining forces again with a wolf.

But yet, Dunkan had a lot to learn from this new alliance, he had never had a companion and he could barely understand the way how Urasa spoke, hopefully, he could master it later on but now all that mattered was the incoming Raid,and he was sure he was going to give all he had.

"Speak"

He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.