ardent

how to be a leader (and a sister, and a daughter...)

Motif

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

Trick 2019
07-22-2020, 07:34 PM

Shortly after the fire, her lion friend Cannival had vanished, and Motif had left in search of her. That had led to her kidnapping, and being sold to the Empire. Had she really been given time to digest, and recover, after the fire? Or had it somehow been forgotten amongst other horrors?

“There’s still good in these lands, they remind me that mum wanted peace for her wolves, that I can look, and occasionally find, something she left behind. I don’t know if that’s good or bad, if it makes it harder to let go, but I would be loath to leave this pack or these lands.” Abaven had moved a little, but not far, after the volcano. They still had one territory left from the past, and it was a short walk to find that which they had left behind.

“You’ve adopted a whole hoard of wolves, becoming Alpha, I think you’ll always be worrying about someone” she pointed out gently, nudging her sisters shoulder, and glancing over at the mentally older woman. “But i’ll always be here too, and I want to share some of your worry and burdens” Theory was family, and Motif couldn’t ever imagine leaving her.

"Speech"

[Image: IdzUBSO.png]