Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
07-23-2020, 11:49 AM

He dropped the food before his companion,who gave Dunkan a nod as a way to say thank you.They both didnt know each other's language yet and he wasnt sure how to learn. He had thought on asking Iolaire about some advice,she had companions a lot before he so he guessed she could be someone he could ask to,later he was going to look for her but for now he wanted to enjoy the meal they both deserved after the hard work.

Urasa ate his part slowly taking his time, Dunkan on his own did faster, he liked to be efficient in everything to not take too long to complete his things. And there the two "friends" remained silent as they took their fill.

"Hi! I'm Hanako, I only joined the other day."  A female close to his age approached and he with his natural blank expression stared at her.The gal had a pretty coat like if the Autumn itself painted her,he couldn't lie she was pretty but shaking his head he couldn't allow others to see him a weak. Emotions were sign of weakness in his mind.

"Hello,I am Dunkan Sarcova,this is Ursa." He introduced both as he glanced at the mentioned individual and then back at her. "New? Welcome to the Armada I guess,and what will you do here?" He felt curious but he wasnt actively seeking for quick answers he was just curious.

"Speak"

He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.