Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
07-23-2020, 04:43 PM

Dunkan sighed as his companion showed no interest in moving,but well he knew he would have to get used to the feline's own schedules. Aslong as he helped when it was needed he was fine,but he really wished Urasa was more active due to Dunkan's busy days. "I just hope you know when its time to work hm?" He asked unsure he he was going to be listened to, or understood at all. Urasa spoke too slow and he couldn't understand most of the words. But well time would tell if he will ever do. Urasa just addressed him a quick glance with a soft nod.

"Cats do need to sleep a lot more than we do." The princess of the Armada said as she approached his way.He haven't had any direct interactions with her,he was just to busy doing his stuff that he barely showed interest in furthering his own interpersonal bonds.He only thought about training, work, work and more work. He didnt care if he was called a weirdo or workaholic this was just part of his essence,and he never though of changing that for other's sake.

"Miss.Aslatiel, its such a pleasure to seeing you today." He began with the formalities he always used to address those in power. Including their kids.He there saw herself had a feline, and snow leopard. "I understand,i just joint forces with Urasa, and I am afraid i don't know enough about my companion and his behaviors." He admitted in his deepest of sincerities.

"What are you up to, Dunkan? Want to play?"  "I was taking a rest from my duties due to the gentleman next to me.He is getting used to my routines." He took another moment to consider her question,he wasnt one to play but depending on what she wanted he would accept or decline. "What do you have in mind? What do you wanna "play"?" He asked so to see if he could or not join.

"Speak"

He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.