Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
07-23-2020, 04:59 PM

She was very unaware of the boy in the territory, lost in not even thoughts but just not able to pay attention to anything. When he spoke she was very surprised, but wouldn't jolt out of her skin to show as most would. Instead her head shot in the direction of the voice, his placement extremely odd to her as if he teleported and just appeared out of thin air. Her head crooked as her eyes flashed around his body at his odd blue markings, a memory of her friend Jupiter coming from the depths of her memories.

"I'm not ganna slip!" She would turn to drop down to the short level with her eyes looking downward to keep her focus, now she was matching in height to the huge brute before her. But just as she moved to adjust her position, her front paws clipped the edge of the metal surface. Her body slipped up and fell quickly, her front legs lining the vertical metal frame. As her chest came closer to the surface her back legs split and she looked nothing but uncomfortable. She wouldn't be embarrassed at all even though she claimed she'd be nimble. Her eyes narrowed as she looked at the ground and tried to see an easy way to get out of this. Realizing her odd position she would just continue to slide off the frame slowly until her paws could reach the ground and her body was mostly stretched out on top.

She'd finally get all her paws in the grass and instantly look up to the male with a clown smile. She'd approach him with no fear of his superior size and would even get too close to him, if he allowed, where she had to crane her neck to even look at his face. Her head crooked yet again as she went to ask, "Do you know a guy named Jupiter?" His blue markings were nothing like the the stared boy she once knew in her pack, but she just had to ask out of her curiosity. It was a little painful in her mind as she considered those memories back when her life was going towards the great things but there wasn't much of any kind of memories outside her enslavement in Ruina so it was the only kind of memories she had.

Walk "Talk" Think