size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Critical Fail!
07-23-2020, 05:25 PM

His chin tipped in interest as she mentioned the name Abraxas, but he was a gentleman despite his nasty intentions that stirred inside and would let her continue to speak as she was. He could tell she was a bit stale but her willingness to speak back eased him as most would take one look at his demonic figure and run for the hills.

He looked around quickly, he had never been inside this hole before despite his travels over the years. "I've only seen as much as you see," his dark gaze came back to look at her face, "it's easy to miss down here if you aren't paying attention." He looked up breifly at the decent amount of sunlight that came from the open ceiling before returning his gaze yet again, "I'm not one for the hot weather though." A continued grin as he went through his words.

He tilted his head as he became just a bit more serious, "You said you are an Abraxas? I am too." His tone showed some surprise considering he'd never met another one of his true family while on the run. Agria tried to avoid other wolves as much as possible anyway knowing the Abraxas was a force to be reckoned with. Perhaps she would have had it easier if she left Kefka behind with the rest of his family. "I used to live in an empire..." He paused as he thought, "I vaguely remember a man named, Malleus?" His memory questioned him as he was awfully young and his life in the empire was awfully short. Regardless if she knew this man or not, Kefka was very interested in the namesake. And of course he wanted to know more of her pack as well. Did she have more Abraxas behind her?

Walk "Talk" Think

!Rated R! For language and sexual themes. Prone to violence.

(Kah-ef-kah Ah-brax-us)

Scent: Roses
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Season: Winter
Height: 40 inches
Home: Grapevine Cathedral
Maims: Sheath scarring, barely noticeable unless someone is actually looking there while he is belly-up

Important Details: