Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
07-23-2020, 10:10 PM
She stared him down until she had his agreement, and watched him stomp over to the bees, apologise, and return to him again. “I should do just a job with the same half-measures on your stings, but I won’t, because I believe in being a better person” she told him, still stern, before she softened, and kissed his cheek. “But I do love you, my little Deus” she promised him. Even if he could be a right troublemaker at times. Healing had taught the timid woman to take no-nonsense. She was going to raise these children to be polite, upstanding citizens of Aerie if it killed her.

But she still loved them, and sometimes their little smiles and bright eyes could wrap her right around their tiny paws. “And I will fix it.” Kissing his other cheek, she brought over her pack, and grabbed the very salve she had just been working on. The aloe vera and honey together would be instantly soothing. But, because it was a sting, it would need just a drop of vinegar to neutralize it.

She finished mixing it together, and very carefully applied it to every sting she could find on his little body. Gently pushing aside fur, and wrapping soft wrap over the stings so the mixture would not rub off. His tongue would also receive treatment, as she poured water into the mixture, and gently, but firmly, taught him how to gargle.