Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
07-23-2020, 11:38 PM

Recluse's opponent picked up her pace to meet Recluse's charge, the pair crashed into each other, but unfortunately for Recluse this time she was outweighed and frankly didn't have the benefit of horns. Bone met her chest. With a gasp of pain she stumbled back, finding herself pushed back down the hill. While Winter seemed to remember her Recluse honestly didn't, maybe it was that her opponent hadn't left as much as an impression on her. Still With Winter's head lowered like this Recluse's manic attempts to grab at her were met with success, she laid a trail of small but sharp nips along the top of Winter's head and back of her neck.

In order to reach her foreleg Winter's scruff became further exposed and Recluse made the choice to sacrifice her limb, for a chance to scruff this girl like a petulant pup. A chance made more appealing considering her bracers would likely help to protect her. Still she winced at the pressure of fangs pushing against the leather-wrapped around her forelegs, the claws had reached higher than that and definitely drawn some blood. Still she craned her neck to aim to grab at Winter's scruff. Lilith had no reservations about taking on the other girl. She swung low, hanging just off of Recluse's shoulders, her head hovering near the girl's chest, with a hiss she darted forward, aiming to latch onto Winter's nose.

Recluse Ithuriel-Klein vs Winter for Dominance
Round 2/2
Size: Large
Build: Light
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather bracers
Companion 1: Black-necked spitting cobra, Female - Attack
Skills: Intermediate Intellectual & Expert Fighter
Specialty: N/A

speech think action

Art by Akage-Kitsu
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.