size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-24-2020, 11:23 AM

It seemed the ebony woman he was after had more guts than he gave her credit for. Instead of trying to jump out of the way, she decided to take the hit. While it wasn't where he initially wanted to hit, the chest was better than nothing and he was sure a bruise would form on both of them. His bite didn't land where he intended either, and instead he got a mouthful of fur and a small taste of blood, but it wasn't enough! Greed let go and sought to readjust himself, but his opponent was already moving towards his left side. He felt her paws beginning to wrap over his shoulders and the man snarled as she managed to bite his left cheek.

Snarling with rage, Greed tore himself out of her grasp before she could do any severe damage (though she did manage to lacerate his cheek and make it bleed) by raising up on his hind legs, and mirroring what she did. He aimed to bring his forelegs up and around her own shoulders, his front legs on the outside of her front legs to try and limit her movement and trap her there. With wide open jaws, he aimed to bring his teeth across her face, hoping to get a good bite and blind her with her own blood.

Greed Armada vs Hela Klein for Minor maim (shoulder scarring)
Round: 2/2
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Defensive Battle Accessory: White buffalo headdress
Skills: Master Fighter & Beginner Hunter
Specialty: Juggernaut

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!