Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut1KValentines 2020Trick 2019
07-24-2020, 08:00 PM
The tension in Eligos eased as Riva and the pups came into view, led by the malinois pair. He could see others trickling in, Saren and Fel. He was glad Fel had chosen to come here instead of joining the defenders - he knew that she had the benefit of training with Malleus when they were young, so she woukd be able to guard the caves from anyone who might attempt to bypass the battle to penetrate deeper into their territory. He glanced down as Riva and the pups entered the cave, and Deus threw himself onto Eligos to cling to his leg. Eli' grim expression softened, and he lowered his head to press his cheek to the pup's. "I am afraid not. I am going to join your father once you are settled. We will be back soon, I promise. Help your mother, now, and be strong. You are an Abraxas. We all do our part." He included the other pup in his words, and pressed his muzzle into her fur as well before sending Deus on his way to his mother's side with a pat.

"Riva. Thank you." She wasn't an Abraxas, and had only joined thr pack for Pyrrhic and her pups, yet when the time came she was matter-of-factly setting up her things to take care of the wounded while also taking care of her children. Pyrrhic, it seemed, had chosen a stromg woman. He'd chosen well. Eli could envy that.

Saren and Fel entered then, Fel immediately setting herself to guard, and Saren moving to assist Riva. He gave them each a nod of greeting, and considered their numbers. He was unsure if Loviat, the final member of the pack who was not a fighter, would choose to help the defenders or retreat here - the latter, he hoped, simce he had no reason to believe that she had ever fought and to do so now would be far too risky - but he couldn't wait here for her any longer. Though he trusted his pack in his absence, Aerie's warriors were too few to do without him for long. With one last long look around at the gathered noncombats, he stepped out of the cave with the malinois at his heels.

-exit-