Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Light
player
07-24-2020, 08:41 PM

His reply was something that she hadn't expected. Acacia's brow furrowed momentarily and she nodded. The mare knew that she needed to work on her self confidence. She sorely lacked that, always having been over protected due to her malady. Being out in the world had made her realize her missing confidence. She knew that she had to do something about it. Every little sound startled her. If she kept losing consciousness, she would get eaten in no time. The slender lady nodded in acceptance. "I can try."

When Askan suggested that she stick closer to 'her man,' Acacia burst into laughter. "No, no, no." Still giggling, the shimmering lady gave her head a shake, mane swaying. "Canyon is my best friend. There's no romance there. He's not my man at all." Acacia was quite single. She'd had temporary 'companions' in the past but that was the way of horses.

"I should probably make my way back to him though. It's getting dark and he'll be worried." Again she lowered her head to place a little nuzzle between the mans ears. Pulling back, she smiled down upon him. "Thank you again, Askan. I hope our paths cross again. I'd be glad to call you a friend." With one final nod to the earthen canine, Acacia turned tail and made her way back through the sucking mud.

"Speech"

-*As her protector, Canyon may infiltrate any of Acacia's threads.*-
[Image: UkdLFxJ.png?3]