Ulric

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterBeevent
1KCritical Hit!
07-25-2020, 12:01 AM

Ulric waited patiently at the border, feeling the slightest hint of nerves as the moments began to tick by. He wanted to make a good impression, but he also hoped he was making the right decision. It felt right - he just hoped it would continue to feel that way in the weeks and months to come. Soon enough a pair of wolves emerged to greet him and he dipped his scarred face in a polite nod to them both. Even before Sirius introduced them both, he could tell they were related with their similar markings and matching elongated fangs. It was fairly obvious that Azure was still fairly young, but he knew what it was like to have quite a bit of responsibility at a young age and Azure seemed to be making an effort to play the part. He gave them a small smile and replied, "Hello, Sirius. Hello, Azure. I'm Ulric. It's a pleasure to meet you both."

"I'm here to hopefully join your pack if you'd have me. I've actually spoken to several of your members already and gotten help from one of your healers - which is what drew me here. They have all proven to be honorable wolves... certainly the type that I would enjoy living with and learning from." Perhaps at some point he would share his other more personal reasons for wanting to join a pack at this point in his life, but that was a conversation they could have at a different time. "I'm a fighter. I haven't had as much time to train as I would have liked because I've spent a large portion of my life taking care of my mother, but I'm ready to learn and I certainly know how to defend myself. I know words can only go so far, so I would be happy to prove that if you'd like."

"Speech" Thought