Novice Intellectual (15)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11KValentines 2020
Treat 2019
07-25-2020, 02:52 PM

The howls of unknown wolves sounded in the night, causing the Abraxas woman to stop in he tracks as her hackles rose up in anger. Not long after did she hear Eligos and the others, and without a second thought she charged her way to meet the trespassers. Paws pounded the ground as the distant sound of fighting could be heard. She hadn't been close enough to be one of the first to get there, no. She'd been outside of the pack lands on a little excursion to collect some materials, but that was going to have to wait now. Her new honey badger companion followed her, somewhat keeping up with her but Ina needed to go faster. "Catch up when you can, I need to go on ahead." She stated before putting on more speed.

As she finally broke through the trees, she slid to a halt as she looked at the scene before her. Another pack was intruding, and it caused her to feel incredibly angry. She had a feeling being among all these mortal packs was a bad idea, and she felt she was right. She caught sight of Eligos and the rest of the few fighters they had engaged in battle already, and the moment she spotted the closest target, she sounded a menacing growl and charged at him with the same speed she had previously been running at.

Proserpina aimed to slam her body into the left side of her target, seeking to slam the point of her shoulder as hard as she could into his rib cage right behind his shoulder/elbowwith the hopes of both knocking him over along with knocking the wind out, or better yet, hopefully she'd managed to crack his ribs. With a vicious snarl, she struck forward with her teeth, seeking to bite and keep hold of the back of the males head at the base of his skull so she could yank his head back and gain control of him.

Proserpina "Ghost" Abraxas vs Dunkan for Dominance
Round: 1/2
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Companion 1: Honey Badger, Female - Battle
Skills: Expert Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual
Specialty: N/A

"Speak"

Art
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!