gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player

The Ooze Participant1K
07-25-2020, 05:06 PM
Dantalian skidded to a halt as Fel blocked her path suddenly. Her ears fell back at the sudden intrusion, but she was only dismayed for a second. She could get around this obstacle, she just needed to think. It was for that reason her surprised expression quickly shifted to a thoughtful frown. The small pup, made all the more tiny looking by the goliath blocking her, was quiet for a second as her mind scrambled to come up with a good counter. Before a reply could come to her, Fel's paw began to steer her back towards the others. Affronted by this, Dantalian resisted the push, her paws skidding through the dirt as she fought to not lose ground. Her mouth opened in protest but nothing came out immediately.

Finally, in the hopes of stopping the shove she was losing against, she cried, "No, wait, let me explain!"She just wanted to help! If Fel would just let her talk she'd promise to do her very best and not get in anybody's way! "I'll be sneaky! I'll wait until the heathens are diser-diser-dis-er-acted and then I'll bite them on the butt where they can't get me and when they're dis-er-acted the good Abraxas can chew them up and, and, and..." Dantalian ran out of things to say so she just peered up at Fel pleadingly hoping she'd understand. She just wanted to help!