Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
07-25-2020, 07:33 PM

Curiosity was devouring him inside out ,and he was lucky he was a master in emotion depressing,should he be one of those who couldn't hide their emotions he would already been caught. Innerly he was dying to know,he hopped that whatever she wanted wasnt going to compromise his activities nor his politics of only minding his duties. "If I win, I get..." He didnt leave her eyes as she prepared to give her desire. "A kiss." An eyebrow rose upon the answer. He was the most innocent wolf around as he didnt know what a kiss was. No one ever taught him what those sorts of things were. "What is that?" He asked not caring how he could be seen as.

And on his own, he couldn't think about what he could ask for.She was the alpha's daughter, after all, he didnt want to get in trouble. "Hm.Maybe you could teach me how to get along with Urasa? You seem to have experience with felines." He hopped his request was okay and respectful. "Who should start the spar?" He asked.

"Speak"

He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.