Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-25-2020, 11:41 PM

Sirius had never heard of the place she came from, and that intrigued him greatly. Old world, old blood, she said? It reminded him of the birthplace of the Empire. He did not share any lingering fondness for the place he had left behind. In the first Ashen Empire, he had been born. bred as a creature of war. To do the bidding of the Empire, and kill at their discretion. In its fall, he had found a place to rise.

He raised a brow at her flirtatious words.
“Perhaps not to the same size as myself, but certainly they bred grace.”
His own words, coy, were spoken with amusement. His eyes lingered on the brush of cinnamon across her nose, and the delicate traces of silver across the darker tones on her body. He could admit to himself when something was easy on the eyes, but that would never change how he was a one-wolf type of man. There would never be another wolf in the world, quite like his Zee.

“In the Castle? I’ve been here once before, shortly after the Risen Empire abandoned it. My home - Ashen Armada - lies in Boreas, the continent to the North of here. It’s joined to this one by a sandbar.”
he explained easily.

"Speech"