Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
07-26-2020, 01:20 AM

It was easier to speak of her grandmother, for she had never actually met the woman, only heard great tales of her exploits. “Grandmother was a great healer and explorer. She left Torbine and came to the Wildwood, eventually founded a pack of her own where she had my mother. Ma led Grandmothers pack for a while, but she was a hot-head and clashed with some of the old timers, they were threatening to try and turn the pack against her. She bought in most of the ranks herself and knew they were full of piss and wind, but she’s a spiteful one. She took the ones she trusted and left them to rot. Ma’s more a Pirate than a Queen. She takes what she wants, and she didn’t want them. She built her own empire.” Despite her wounded pride, she couldn’t hide the admiration in her tone. “Her mate left her after my oldest siblings were born though, and she’d only claimed the land for him, so she bailed on that too. Eventually she landed at the Scowle and her and Celandine ran things tight, patched things up with my Aunt. I was born there, and spent a lot of time with what was left of Grandmother’s pack, my Aunt taught me healing, Ma taught me fighting.”

Thinking back on the brief summary she had given it dawned on her that maybe, her mother wouldn’t be mad at her for taking off like she had, after all, she was only doing what Morganna herself would have done. Her laugh came out half a sigh, slightly bitter on her tongue. “She’s not young anymore, I thought I’d challenge her for it, and she handed me my ass.” Her smile was wry, “Not that she made me leave, mind. I was just too proud to stick around after that.”

"Speech"

[Image: mangomouse.jpg]