An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
07-26-2020, 07:42 AM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2020, 07:47 AM by Hanako.)
Though she didn't know her superior very well just yet Hanako decided that she didn't mind the power imbalance. With Azure it was natural, since he was a prince and all, but with Natha it was a rank she'd worked towards. And was one she clearly deserved. Hanako had met army officials before, leaders who wore their rank like a badge of honour or brandished it like a weapon, but the lynx was incredibly down to earth despite it all. And so with Natha's approval, she began.

"I've been thinking about what sort of role I want and...to be honest I don't want to be a warrior or healer. It's not because I don't want to work, far from it! It's just the Armada already has so many talented warriors and medicsĀ and I feel like I'd only get lost in the crowd, you know?" She sent Natha a look, hoping she'd see where Hanako was coming from. For obvious reasons she didn't mention that she'd had no training in either one of those fields prior to becoming a part of the Ashen Empire. "So then I thought about it some more, thought about the skills I already have and- well long story short I want to be the Armada's spy."

She'd already made up her mind of course, Azure had given her instructions and she'd follow them to the best of her ability, but as Natha-or anyone else- was concerned that conversation had never happened. Therefore Hanako had to leave a paper trail, just to make sure that all bases were covered and no risks were taken.

"This is where the opinion bit comes in. I want to ask Sirius for his permission to start work and training but...I'm a little worried he might think it's a stupid idea or I don't know what I'm doing." She frowned. "You know him and the Armada a lot better than I do, what do you think?"
[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]