gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Pansexual
07-26-2020, 09:23 AM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2020, 09:24 AM by Samara.)

Samara couldn't help but chuckle at Motif's excitement. It seemed the young woman needed no further invitation and she settled in the sand before her. Gently she was wrapped in the girl's tail and closed her eyes as gentle paws worked at her abdomen, she felt the pups squirming within her and heard Motif's exclamation. For a moment she joined the girl in her return to song. The pups would know her voice and her lullabies, but she wondered if they'd know their father from the soft whispers he laid into her stomach, or know Motif by her gentle touch. She prayed they would, for all her machinations she wanted her children to grow up knowing love, even the awkward sort of love she felt now for the gentle girl who was connecting with her siblings for the first time.

"I've heard your an accomplished healer." Samara's voice was just enough she could be sure Motif heard but she was loath to break the sort of peaceful quality of the world in this one moment."Would you be interested in helping me through their birth? Your father will likely be indisposed and it would mean the world to both of us for you, and your sisters, to be there." More than the world, it was necessary for the little plan the pair had cooked up, but she'd not share that. She was nothing if not good at keeping secrets.

""

[Image: X7DSVIv.png]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.